Order of Francis and Clare®
Purpose of order
- To create an avenue of service for Communicants of Church Universal and Triumphant® who are dedicated to guarding the flame of purity, standing in defense of the Church, and keeping their Communicant vows in order to maintain the original intent of this Order.
- Mutual reinforcement for with those in community who feel an inner calling to the path of the 2nd ray of wisdom and illumination and the 6th ray of ministration and service.
SPONSORING ASCENDED MASTERS
RELATED RAYS OF SERVICE
- Members are Communicants of Church Universal and Triumphant® in good standing. They uphold the tenets of the Church and their Communicant vows. They tithe 10% of their income to the Mother Church. (One-tenth of this tithe may go to the local teaching center or study group.)
- Vow to be single and celibate or married and "to walk the path of purity while being servants to all life."
- "Obedience to Love in the person of Christ in every ascended master and not Jesus alone. Obedience to the inner Light and the inner Calling-the foundation of those who walk in commemoration of the World Teachers, Jesus and Kuthumi."
- Vow to walk the path of sacrifice, selflessness, service and surrender. "Poverty is the self-emptying, that one might be filled. Every day give the light away that is yours to give."
- Vow to defend the Mother Church by keeping a daily decree matrix which includes calls for the protection of Church Universal and Triumphant® and its members.
- Members of this Order also belong to the Order of the Holy Child and give the Pledge daily.
Sunday Service, the Vigil for Youth, and all other decree services that keep the flame for the defense of Church Universal and Triumphant®.
MISSION STATEMENT AND VISION STATEMENT
- To be developed by those who join this Holy Order.
- The mission and vision should include concepts from the teachings of ascended masters and any other teaching that pertains to this holy order.
- "Also included in this order [of Francis and Clare] is the Order of the Holy Child, * loved by Jesus, brought forth by Lanello…" (Kuthumi, 1-27-85).
- Raising up of the light on earth. (ECP 2-10-89)
- Seek the mantle of one's Holy Christ Self daily through prayers, decrees and love in action.
- Embody the Light of one's I AM Presence.
Way of life
- Daily devotions to the Chohans of the 2nd and 6th rays and to Kuthumi and Jesus the Christ.
- In order to guard the flame of purity and to maintain the original intent of consecration to the order, it is required that members of this order be either married or single and celibate.
RECOMMENDED PRAYERS, DECREES, AND MEDITATIONS
Recommended devotions for those who have taken pledge/vow or aspire to do so:
- Decrees to the violet flame to purify the chakras.
- I AM My Brother's Keeper, decree 60.04
- The Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi, decree 60.08
- My Vow to Be the Ministering Servant, decree 60.09)
- Decree for Brotherhood, decree 20.15
- Decrees and prayers in defense of the Holy Child: 7.32 Protect our Youth; 4.01, Decree for the World's Children; 4.02, Decree for Holy Christ Children
- Judgment Call, decree 20.07, for the judgment of drugs, rock music, abortion, etc
- Bija mantras for the raising of the Light of the Divine Mother.
- Illumination decrees and songs.
- Purity decrees and songs
- Introit to the Holy Christ Self, decree 30.02
- Balance the Threefold Flame in Me, decree 20.03
- Devotions to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
- Partake of Holy Communion at least once a week. (Those who do not live near a teaching center or study group may serve Holy Communion at home. Follow the instructions for blessing Holy Communion in the Ashram Rituals booklet by the Ascended Master El Morya.
STUDY, TEACH, AND PREACH THE WORD
- Study the teachings of the World Teachers, Jesus and Kuthumi, as given by the Messengers Mark L. Prophet and Elizabeth Clare Prophet. Also study dictations by the ascended masters on the 2nd and 6th rays.
- Study Corona Class Lessons by Jesus and Kuthumi; Understanding Yourself, by Mark L. Prophet and Prayer and Meditation by Jesus and Kuthumi.
- Study Maitreya On the Image of God, A Study in Christhood by the Great Initiator, Book I and Book II, by Elizabeth Clare Prophet.
- Read about the life of Saint Francis.
- Read Imitation of Christ by Thomas 'a Kempis.
- Put into practice the teachings of the ascended masters and specifically the teachings of Lord Maitreya, Jesus, Kuthumi, Lady Master Nada and other 2nd and 6th ray masters and share them with others.
- Read Pearl of Wisdom®, by Kuthumi Vol. 28 No. 9, March 3, 1985 which contains teaching the Certificate of Membership for the Order of the Holy Child.
- Keep current on news articles regarding the child and make daily calls for the defense, protection and education of children.
- Take every opportunity to preach the word on the teachings of the ascended masters and particularly on the topics important to the 2nd and 6th ray masters.
- Vow to be celibate or married and "to walk the path of purity while being servants to all life." It is the purity of the heart. It is the path of the Sacred Heart. It is the purity of the soul and the purification of body. Above all, it is the transmutation of all past karma. It is the dedication to the path of the ascension by the raising of that Kundalini fire. (Kuthumi, 1-27-85) )
- "Obedience to Love in the person of Christ in every Ascended Master and not Jesus alone. Obedience to the inner Light and the inner Calling-the foundation of those who walk in commemoration of the World Teachers." (Kuthumi, 1-27-85)
- Vow to walk the path of sacrifice, selflessness, service and surrender. "Poverty is the self-emptying, that one might be filled. Every day give the light away that is yours to give." (Kuthumi, 1-27-85)
- Fulfill the pledge in the Order of the Holy Child.
- Vow to defend the Mother Church by keeping a daily decree matrix, which includes calls for protection of Church Universal and Triumphant® and its members.
- Attend or conduct a weekly Sunday service and Saint Germain Service in your home or at local teaching center or study group.
- Give I AM Light, decree 7.10 A by Kuthumi three times daily.
- Work with the homeless, youth shelters and shelters for women and children.
- Big Brother and Big sister organizations.
- Hospice work
- Teach Sunday school
- Volunteer to tutor or teach reading to adults or children in your local community.
- Join any charity that supports the education and defense of the little child.
- For questions or to send your creative ideas for this or other Holy Orders please e-mail HolyOrders@tsl.org.
- Or you can contact customer service 1-800-245-5445 or 1-406-848-9500.
- All footnotes are referenced on the teachings section.